Re: [Last-Call] IETF last call review of draft-eggert-bcp45bis-06.txt

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the review and feedback.  I think that most of your comments can be dealt with by Lars, but that your first comment is perhaps aimed at me, and please see my separate email that I just sent regarding the SAA term and unprofessional.

Hence inline ...

My reading of the shepherd template was that this is judging the consensus of the community that was discussing the document, i.e., my assumption is that the individuals who are interested in such discussions frequent the GenDispatch mailing list and have had ample time to comment on what is meant to be a small process update document.

Does that answer your question?

Regards,
Rob

// Shepherding AD