Re: [Last-Call] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05

Russ Housley via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Minor Concerns:

    > Title: The title is "Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols".
    > However, the Join Proxy is not constrained.  Rather, it is a Join Proxy
    > that is intended to support constrained Pledges.

We expect that in a LLN mesh that constrained devices will be providing proxy
service to new devices.

How can we make this point clearer?

Thank you for the rest of your comments, and Peter and I will work on them this week.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )