[Last-Call] Feedback on draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations

I was recently made aware of this draft.

A specification should not opt itself into the use of the link relation registry unless it's actually using link relations -- otherwise, there's going to be weird overlaps / misalignments.

>From a brief glance, this spec is *not* defining itself as a serialisation of links in the 8288 sense -- e.g., there's no link context, no mention of target attributes, etc. Basically, it needs to describe itself in terms of the model defined in [Section 2](https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8288.html#section-2).

Two alternative paths forward would address this concern:

1) Define this as a serialisation of 8288 links
2) Use a separate registry

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/