Re: tools.ietf.org -- basics not working?

Speaking of sites not controlled by the ietf, whatever happened to
ietfreport.isoc.org ?

and work back in time.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 17 Oct 2021, at 12:30, Jay Daley <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes we all would have preferred that but tools.ietf.org is not controlled by the IETF.  We are working hard and putting considerable resources into standing up new services as replacements but that unfortunately is all we can do.