RE: Protocol Action: 'Updating References to the IETF FTP Service' to Proposed Standard (draft-danyliw-replace-ftp-pointers-06.txt)

Hi John!

Thanks for the review.  More inline ...

[snip]

> So a quick question: What is the justification for classifying
> this as a Proposed Standard?

[snip]

> At least according to what I see in the datatracker, this question did not come
> up during the IESG review either.

[snip]

> think an explanation is in order and/or perhaps a pre-publication change to
> BCP.

This question came up even earlier than IESG review, in IETF Last Call:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/last-call/oMhqRigr4nbRSMll5NY4zXpZu20/

Regards,
Roman