RE: I'm happy to nominate you for leadership openings

Excellent offer, thanks Lars!

May I also point you at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/ann/362842/

We are in real need of help with nominations. WG chairs is probably the best
place to look for potential leadership so please self-nominate or take Lars
up on his offer. And definitely please ask you WG's for help as well.

Thanks,

Gabriel