Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-zern-webp-03

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 2:51 AM Henry Thompson via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reviewer: Henry Thompson
Review result: Ready with Nits

This short document requests media type registration for "image/webp",
for use with the Google-defined webp image format [1], which uses RIFF
(Resource Interchange File Format) [2] as a container.

It's basically ready to go, but there a few bits left out of the
registration template itself, which should be filled in:

Thanks for the review and sorry for missing the fields. I think I was using an earlier registration request as an example and didn't cross check the rfc. The field names and order should match the template from rfc6838#section-5.6 now.

  Person & email address to contact for further information:
  Intended usage:
  Restrictions on usage:

This one was present, but out of order.

  Author:
  Change controller:

In addition to myself I added a co-author of the format. Please let me know if this is acceptable and the formatting is all right.

[1] https://chromium.googlesource.com/webm/libwebp/+/refs/heads/main/doc/webp-container-spec.txt
[2] http://www-mmsp.ece.mcgill.ca/Documents/AudioFormats/WAVE/Docs/riffmci.pdf