RE: Naming crap (Re: IESG review of RFC Editor documents)

In the spirit of  "well, if highlighting a difference of opinion is the first step toward
resolving it, then we're on our way.":

Can we can ask Amazon to include RFCs in their product listings, and then let reviewers, consumers, proponents and objectors to use product rating mechanisms to help guide potential readers of documents as to their "value".  The IESG could provide an "editor's rating".

I am more than half serious (in terms of "architecture", implementation could be different).

regards, peterf