Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-07

Thanks.  Your proposed changes resolve all of my comments.

Russ

On Sep 21, 2021, at 7:20 PM, Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Russ,
thank you for your thorough review, thoughtful and helpful suggestions. Please find my notes in-lined below under the GIM>> tag. I've attached the new working version and the diff.

Regards,
Greg