Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-05

Hello Tianran, hello Carsten,

thank you for your input on this document.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 12:40:50AM -0700, Tianran Zhou via Datatracker wrote:
> I do not think "an extension registry that's only "specification required""
> should be the reason for informaitonal.

this point was discussed in today's CBOR interim meeting, and
considering this thread, input from the interim including from Francesca
as responsible AD, we chairs agree that this can be moved to standards
track without the need for further discussion.

Carsten, please switch the document over to standards track with your
next upload (and poke me if I don't update my shepherd review to reflect
the changed situation right after that).

Best regards
Christian

  -- Bene Gesserit axiom