Re: [Last-Call] [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for Revised IANA Considerations for DNSSEC

Hi,

As Paul H. mentioned to me the document is in the last call, I am providing my comments to the last call mailing list. I feel that my comments mostly concern the security consideration sections.

Yours,
Daniel