Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-09

thanks

I do understand its complex but I would hope that the language can be reworked to make it more likley
that an operator will get it right when trying to set up

I would not remove ether backward compatibility information but, as above, see if the language can be simplified

maybe more of a
if you want to X then do these steps
	1
	2