Re: IETF 112 will be a fully online meeting

I'm current with the downthread discussion as of me typing this, but I'm backing up to John's email, because it mentioned an important point, that I happen to know a little, but only a little, about, and my experience has been that much of the community isn't aware of (and people don't even know that they're not aware of it, because the topic doesn't come up in discussions very often).

John, please feel free to correct me if I'm misrepresenting what you said here.