Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-04

Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar) writes:
> I understand it is much harder
> to get rid of that in the actual discussions in the session etc, but
> at least here in the RFCs we can make it easier for new people to read
> the drafts when they do not need to be doing mappings between RFC
> numbers and the titles in their head, but can see both the number and
> name in the text.
>
> <Nagendra> Some of these RFCs are referenced multiple times in the draft. Are
> you suggesting to have it in the first occurrence or in all the occurences?.

Yes, first reference is good enough. Of course repeating it few times
(i.e., once during the section 1 Introduction, and second time in
section x where the actual text is) does not hurt either.

Repeating it severals times inside same chapter is not really needed,
and might even be harmful.
--
kivinen@xxxxxx