Re: [arch-d] Why closed IAB workshops ? Re: Call for Papers: Workshop on Analyzing IETF Data (AID), 2021

Note that if we get back to face-to-face workshops, the trade-offs get more complicated among issues like encouraging free-flowing conversations and making a sensible stream / recording available.

Yours,
Joel