Re: [Last-Call] [regext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-16.txt> (Registry Maintenance Notifications for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)) to Proposed Standard

Hi Murray,

We addressed the point on the XML schema by changing the URI as suggested; and explained our reasoning behind the “maint” abbreviation.

The IANA experts want to get back to us as soon as they have new information.

If there are no other change requests, we are ready to release an update.

Would you please let us know if anything else is needed?

Thank you,
Tobias