The madness continues

I know I can't be the first person to get a 90-KB bounce message from
a Majordomo server, but I got my first one this morning.

It's the e-mail you get when someone forges e-mail as being from you,
with a virus-bearing attachment, so the Majordomo server processes
every string in the virus as a separate ("not a") command, and sends
you the result.

And I'm thinking "fixing the Majordomo server" is not the best
answer...

Spencer