Re: Private message from John Klensin

The posted message was simply off-list discussion, and was not
confidential. The message subsequently became relevant to a public
discussion because it was referred to on-list by Pete Resnick who made
on-list comments about it.

But this was discussed in May of last year, 9 months ago. It seems a bit
late to reply to this now...

		--Dean