Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-20.txt> (IPv6 Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE): Problem Statement and Use Cases) to Informational RFC

+6man, since there are many statements about IPv6 work in this document.

One thing of note: in the time after this document was WGLC'd, 6man
held an adoption call on OMNI that did not result in adoption [OMNI].
There are at two places where this text appears:

   "The existing IPv6 protocol must be augmented through the addition of
   an OMNI interface..."

These statements should probably be revised (or removed).

-Erik

[OMNI] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/s1S49EYPThX34Gowu4ExPgFb32k/