Re: Why we really can't use Facebook for technical discussion.

Rob,

simply put, that's the short version - based on, but often not needing to repeat, the more expansive GitHub policy version at

-- which Microsoft manages, since Microsoft owns GitHub, so IETF use of GitHub falls under all of those Microsoft rules.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

and you haven't read that one either.