Re: Why we really can't use Facebook for technical discussion.

It's worth pointing out that, as the IETF increases its reliance on Microsoft-owned github, and discussion moves more and more from IETF-managed mailing lists to git pull requests, IETF discussions become subject to Microsoft's own underlying social media rules. Git has now morphed from a complex command-line tool into a social network with, like, the worst interface ever, which makes it a natural fit with the computing vistas of Redmond.

Still, good to know who runs things around here.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

now I really miss Myspace.