Re: [Last-Call] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc7816bis-09

Dear Stephane and Viktor,

There is a reason I put a smiley face after my comment about AAAA. I
think the use of A is adequately motivated by text in the draft.

Stephane: I'm not sure why the review was not marked as done but it is
so marked now.

Thanks,
Donald
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx