Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-02

Hi Carsten,

Small nit. I had a quick read of the diff and although section 2 looks good with the new HTML and CSS, the formula looks mangled in the data tracker format ("present(fc) ⋅ 2").

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-03.txt

Ciao!
--
Jaime Jiménez