Re: [Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-09

Hi Radek,

Thanks for reviewing the YANG model. See comments inline.

On May 1, 2021, at 1:29 PM, Radek Krejčí via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reviewer: Radek Krejčí
Review result: Ready with Nits

This is my YANG doctor review of draft-ietf-babel-yang-model containing
ietf-babel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx module. The draft and the module are well written
and I have just two minor comments:

- The copyright year in the YANG module should be probably 2021, not 2020.

Fixed.

- Some values of the specific statements (e.g. min-elements) are quoted despite
it is not necessary (the value must be a number or a single word). I propose to
use pyang/yanglint to generate the module since it also unifies all the
formatting and quoting.

Ok. I ran pyang on the module to addresses statements that should be quoted or not, and fixed all of them.

p.s. While I was at it, I also fixed the prefix issue as it relates to import of ietf-yang-types that Tom Petch brought up.

Cheers.

Mahesh Jethanandani