Re: Stray thoughts on ' Update of IESG statement "Last Call Guidance to the Community"'

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 06:27:22PM -0400,
Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What I'd really like to see is the ability to subscribe to Last Call
> discussions on a per-wg, per-topic, or per-area basis. Because I
> often identify particular WGs or discussions that will be
> interesting to me in some way, and would definitely like to review
> their drafts, but don't have enough time to read all of their
> mailing list traffic.   Of course I'm perfectly capable of writing
> code to filter the various lists and rearrange their output to
> better suit me.    But the way we present this information to
> participants by default does affect how our organization works, and
> not necessarily for the better.

Would adding area and WG tags in an email header to the initial
announcement to last-call, in a standard format, make it easy enough
for people to set up something to alert them to the ones they care
about?
  -- Cos