Re: What's the alternative to "snarling"?

On 21-Apr-21 15:07, Jay Daley wrote:
> Again, I read that quite differently.  To me this was someone suggesting that old-timers are the best choice for documenting all the "discussed ad nauseum" ideas, which newcomers can then read to avoid falling into the trap.  Sounds like a useful section for the new wiki being planned [1].

I think so, but it needs to be curated in a somewhat Wikipedian style to ensure that it isn't just a list of pet peeves. IMHO it certainly should not be old timers only. As evidence I submit RFC6294, where most of the spadework was done by a grad student.

   Brian