Re: snarls in real life

On 4/20/21 9:31 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:

So against my better judgement, I posted my Quic, the Elephant in the Room post to the Quic list. Within 24 hours one of the snarling working group chairs declared it off topic and demanded it stop. This is what I mean about grotesque fiefdoms where the working groups are so fricking insular that any commentary outside of their blinders is not tolerated. The thought that no working group business can take place in the face of anything other than something directly relatable working group business is a complete piece of idiocy and shuts down anything they don't want to hear. People are capable of doing all of this all at once.

References, please.

Keith