Re: San Francisco?

Thank you Jay. Of course I know you except I forgot your job title in IETF.

Case closed, folks.

Behcet

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 3:01 PM Jay Daley <jay@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 21/04/2021, at 2:52 AM, Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John,

Who is IETF Executive Director?

That will be me - Hi!

Why IETF Executive Director's signature is missing in the announcement?

Because I sent it on behalf of the three people whose signatures are included in the announcement.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Jay

Behcet