Re: What's the alternative to "snarling"?

> On 20 Apr 2021, at 20:26, Bron Gondwana <brong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I think one of the key questions underlying trepidation with plans to reorganise the IETF culture along different philosophical lines are rooted in this question: is there a better maxima we can reach without dying on the way?  Will this pool dry up if we stay here (just to flip the analogy landscape here and make the "maxima" a pool instead)?

maxima is plural, so I'm not sure how many different cultural dimensions or axes you're considering maximums on. Or how many minimums you're plumbing the depths of.

Will it be:
'go woke or go broke'
or
'go woke and go broke'?

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

'affirmative agreement with application activity' is an AAAA slogan.