Re: New-comers

On 4/16/2021 7:43 AM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:
preparation. I know we keep telling the world that the IETF is "not
a conference" and that "people come here to work," but I see no harm
in simply exploring what the IETF is all about and then perhaps
getting involved in a particular effort after some time, after
having attended a few meetings, and most of all after having made
friends and even discovered who to avoid! :-)

This is a good idea.  I did the tourist thing when IETF came to Hawaii 5 years or so back.  I learned a lot about how IETF works outside the emails.

scott