Re: New Approach For Discussing IPv10.

Hi Wood,

I just thought maybe something has changed, if u understand the recent situation you would suggest or do something positive, anyway we can just wait and see if the "problem" will cross the threshold or not.

Get Outlook for Android

From: Lloyd W <lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 12:44:20 AM
To: Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New Approach For Discussing IPv10.

Khaled

The same IPv10 whose drafts you previously wanted removing from the drafts repository?

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/7pc66r2Kf83BfaHW4ZWIK9GfcBk/

that does not encourage others to look at your drafts.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 17 Apr 2021, at 03:29, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear IETFers,

I hope you are all fine,

I still see through my online research that the world still working on IPv4 and the migration to IPv6 will take longer than expected due to the slow movement towards IPv6.

We still have the opportunity here to discuss more transitioning solutions and I think I suggested one (IPv10 or IPmix) to help in solving this migration issue under the new administration of the IETF.

Best Regards,

Khaled Omar

Senior Network and Security Engineer

Mobile ): (EGY) (+2)-01003620284