Re: [Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06

Hi Tom,
I will address your comments.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

2021년 4월 12일 (월) 오후 6:59, tom petch <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Paul

Some admin comments on -07; I think that you need to:

- change the title in YANG revision reference

- add to the I-D references
RFC959
RFC8632

- shorten lines. There is a limit to line length in RFC as per the Style
Guide.  This is exceeded in the YANG where some of the path statements
take it over 80 while some of the examples are over 100.

- add a reference for the import of
ietf-i2nsf-policy-rule-for-nsf

HTH

Tom Petcb