Re: [Last-Call] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid-06

Thank you very much Carsten for addressing my comments

Liebe Grüße,

Ines

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 7:59 PM Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ines,

thank you for these comments!

Good catch with the 0b010_01001!
I should know better (made the same kind of mistake in RFC 7049).

I actually kept in a second expansion of SDNV in Section 2; possibly the RFC editor will strike that, but I find it useful.

All the below are now in https://github.com/cbor-wg/cbor-oid/commit/9c90d8d

Grüße, Carsten