Re: A contribution to ongoing terminology work

  There are obviously some things that we must not ridicule.

  regards,

  Dan.

On 4/1/21 1:37 PM, Keith Moore wrote:
On 4/1/21 3:40 PM, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

I am trying to make up my mind on this, so could you please clarify the following: what did you judge to be in violation of the code of conduct, the substance, the tone or the method (or all of them)?

In other words: is holding or expressing the opinion that "ongoing efforts to make the IETF more accessible to all interested participants are somehow overblown, not useful, or Orwellian in nature" a violation of the code of conduct?

Or is it the fact that this opinion was expressed through a (mildly) satyrical text, rather than straightforwardly?

Or is it the fact that the text was posted through the Internet draft process?

Thank you in advance for the clarification.

I would also like this to be clarified.

Keith