Re: WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

S Moonesamy wrote on 01/04/2021 10:47:
There was an announcement for the WG review of TERM {1].  There was a saying of what was likely a general truth in 1992 which is documented in the Introduction Section of RFC 7282: "We reject: kings, presidents and voting."  The word "king" is defined in a dictionary (United States) [2] as "a male monarch of a major territorial unit".  Is it within the scope of the proposed working group to determine whether that word/saying is inclusive or exclusive?

Maybe we could change the term "kings" to "princes", as this would be more geographically inclusive?

I've been contacted by many princes over the years from all over the world the world, all whom seemed to be interested in giving me money, if only I could provide certain personal details.

Nick