Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-05

> On 22. Mar 2021, at 10:31, <mohamed.boucadair@xxxxxxxxxx> <mohamed.boucadair@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Re-,
>
> Please see inline.
>
> Cheers,
> Med

OK. Then I' fine with your proposed text.
Please note that this is a statement from 1989. It is fine if you can live with that number, I would
guess that such a number is larger today (at least in the context of WebRTC a number in the order of
1200 bytes was used).

Best regards
Michael