Re: Meetecho on Android

Hi Kyle -

I'm moving this to tools-discuss.

On 3/10/21 8:45 AM, Kyle Rose wrote:
Is there any way to make Meetecho usable on Android? I encounter two main problems with the browser interface:

* The UI is unusable in both portrait and landscape mode: elements overlap, controls are either too big or too small, etc.
* When the screen sleeps, audio stops shortly thereafter, requiring me to unlock.

Considering that Android-on-phones is the world's most widely deployed user platform, this seems like a significant barrier to participation.

Kyle