Re: IETF LLC & IETF Participation from USA-sanctioned countries

On 3/5/21 2:59 AM, Lars Eggert wrote:

I get that there is a certain sense of completeness and satisfaction to producing an exhaustive list here.
More than that, it is just basically being honest with ourselves about what barriers exist.
That said, we'll likely want to focus our (limited) resources on those issues that can enable large practical improvements.

To me a few things are apparent:

So I see the draft we're working on as a kind of snapshot of the current situation, rather than a list of everything that needs to be fixed and then we're done.

Keith