Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cbor-tags-oid-05.txt> (Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Tags for Object Identifiers) to Proposed Standard

I had to read Section 2 several time to fully understand it, and I was not sure I got it right until I worked through the examples in Section 3.  I think a small change would have helped me.

The text says "...MUST be a syntactically valid BER representation of an object identifier ...", but this is not fully correct.  It is the value portion of the BER representation.  The CBOR encoding does not carry (and dies not need to carry) the type of length bytes of the BER representation.

Russ