RE: Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF

Hi Hannes,
At 12:21 AM 25-02-2021, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
If you want to always have "shiny and happy" meetings then we need to stage them, like in politics. In some cases you have to submit questions upfront and only the answers are read to you. I don't think you would want this either.

I probably did not follow the meeting of your working group. I would have to read the minutes to see whether there was any contentious issue.

As a general comment, I can guess what some participants will say at the microphone as I have interacted with those persons over the years. I would not expect any participant to submit questions upfront as it does not make sense to travel to an exotic location to answer those questions.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy