Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: Advancing the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) to Internet Standard

On Feb 22, 2021, at 18:45, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess the bottom line question is whether the new text
> describing the justification for the advancement works for both
> of you or if more tweaking is in order.

My note was simply intended to clarify that RDAP is quite extensively deployed in domain registries (and provide colour as to why), since your note suggested that you thought otherwise.

Quite possibly I misread, and no doubt my reply contained tangents.

I remain happy with advancement with or without the extra text.

Joe