Re: Community Collaboration, versus Central Management

Dave,

could you please quote people by name?

I certainly believe that I haven't said what you say below. I'd appreciate it if you give the person who said it the chance to explain him/herself, since this is just about 180 degrees different from my perception of the IESG's perception of reality.