Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

Dear Barbara, NOMCOM team, IETF,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 03:19:10PM -0800, NomCom Chair 2020 wrote:
> All candidates selected by NomCom have been confirmed by the appropriate
> confirming body and have consented to this confirmation. Please join me
> in congratulating them. The quality of nominees NomCom had to choose from
> was extremely high this year.

I'd like to express appreciation for the candidates committing
themselves to help lead the global IETF effort forward. I look forward
to their feedback and guidance.

Also, I thank you Barbara, the nomcom members, and the liasons, who all
together were the NOMCOM 2020 team, you should be recognized and
praised! This nomcom round was an unexpected first 100% remote NOMCOM
process execution, a remarkable achievement. You did it, you made it! :)

Thank you and *** applause ***

Kind regards,

Job