Re: [Last-Call] [bmwg] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03

Hi Mališa,
please see below...

[acm]

I don't mind explaining the requirement using the term "honesty", but I can only imagine raised eyebrows and subsequent DISCUSS/comments if we try to assert a need for/assumption of honesty anywhere in the memo.

Do you have suggested wording?

Do others have opinions whether or not this is needed?

thanks,
Al