Re: [Last-Call] Next steps on Deprecation/Obsolescence of TLS 1.0/1.1 Re: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-oldversions-deprecate-09.txt> (Deprecating TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1) to Best Current Practice

One question that I think makes sense to ask is, odd this the right metric?  Eliot suggested that maybe what we mean by obsolete is that orgs should start phasing it out, not that they are done phasing it out. I think I agree.