Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-08.txt> (Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility) to Experimental RFC

Hi,

I have read the most recent version of this document and support this
experiment. I like that it is scoped and has specific criteria for
evaluation as well as next steps.

A small wrinkle:
Section 3 lists the goals of the changes in criteria. I think the list is
fine, but maybe we should add something like:

*  Enable the selection of a 2021-22 NomCom when it is impossible
    for anyone to have attended three out of the last five IETF meetings
    in person.

Nit: There is some consistency between "NomCom" and "nomcom"

I checked the shepherd write-up and I wondered whether this has been shown
to the Secretariat to confirm that they would be able to perform the
necessary work to assess eligibility. It might be worth checking this before
signing off on the processes.

Cheers,
Adrian