Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-23.txt> (YANG Data Model for Segment Routing) to Proposed Standard

Hi Tom
Please see the -27 version. I believe it addresses your concerns as well as changing "http:" to "https:".
Thanks,
Acee

On 11/26/20, 5:43 AM, "tom petch" <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I have looked at -26 and it looks good apart from BGP.

    BGP gets a mention in passing but does not get the same treatment as the
    protocols of the LSR WG.  I am unclear whether or not this I-D is
    intended to include networks using BGP or not with e.g. signalling of
    MSD and would value a clarification in the I-D.

    I wonder about the final D in
    Maximum SID Depth (MSD)D
    in the YANG; I suspect that it is spurious.

    Tom Petch