Re: Appeal and IANA correspondence

text version:
Murray, you're confused. I was speaking of the fact that when I asked you how many people were involved in the decision you would not tell me. Then Alissa says the whole IESG discussed your appeal. You could have easily told me the same thing but didn't.

(email below again)

I can tell you that in terms of process, the discussion was open to all members of the IESG. However, the actual details of the IESG's deliberations about appeals are not public.

-MSK