Re: A sad farewell

Henrik,

There’s little to say that hasn’t been said already, except that I personally appreciate your enormous contributions to IETF and your patience and support with my attempts to contribute in a very small way through code sprints and such. I have gained a real appreciation for the infrastructure that you and your team have developed and cheerfully supported without which IETF wouldn’t function nearly as well as it does today.

Your departure leaves a big hole, both in terms of expertise but also dedication to the mission of IETF.

Best wishes on your future activities.

-Jim