Re: digital signature request

I should also note that my own message below that I quoted is hypocritical
on my part. If the mail was IETF mail or other important email, I would
have a different opinion. Of course, It was hypocritical of me to say that
mail to others is any less important to its senders and recipients.  I
should not have encouraged this type of behavior.  It shows that I too can
be disgusted with things, and encourage an inappropriate response to
stupid behavior.  It is certainly something that one should try to avoid
in oneself, and criticize in others.

		--Dean